Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Camdon

Tuesday, September 2nd is Camdon's 9th birthday.
I can't believe my baby boy is going to be 9.
He is such a fun kid and we are so lucky to be his parents.
We wish you a great day son!
On Mother's Day this year I gave each of my kids a top 10 list of the things that I love about them. I wanted to share the one that I gave to him.

The top ten things I love about Camdon
1. He is hilarious!
2. He is a party planner. Very Social!
3. He loves to cuddle.
4. He loves to play!
5. He has a great imagination.
6. He loves his mother deeply.
7. He is my son & I love him.
8. He is excited about life.
9. He loves babies.
10. He loves to read his scriptures.

3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

I love that picture of you Camdon as a future missionary! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Wyatts said...

Hey Camdon we hope you are having a great b-day so far... You are a great kid!

Vanessa Shannon said...

That is a GREAT picture with the missionary tag! Happy Birthday Camdon...I cant believe you are 9 either. Seems like just yesterday you were turning 5!