Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twilight


I finished reading the book last night. It was bittersweet. I did really enjoy it but had to put it down at times out of sheer frustration. Does anyone else find themselves talking out loud to the characters? I tend to do this when I watch scary movies also. Telling the characters, "Come On, use some common sense, you know you shouldn't go in there alone!" I did this alot in this book. I am ready to get started on book 2. Of course this will have to be after my cub scout meeting, Turley family dinner, fireside, scriptures & getting the kids to bed at a decent time. But, I will get there!

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

I cant believe you are just starting the series! I would have bet you had read them already.... I finished the last one a week or 2 ago. I know what you mean by frustrating....it doesnt get any better with each book...in fact it gets worse at times but that is the draw! They are all really great books. I cant wait to see the movie in December especially now that Harry Potter has been pushed back to July of 2009!!! UGH!

Amber Howard said...

I know the feeling of frustration... I've been there! And guess what, it only gets worse with each book. Of course so does the plot so its a trade off. Happy reading. I love em!

Kae said...

i wanted to ask you about the books today at your meeting but I am really trying to stay focused so we don't waste anyones time. Anyway, what do you think now you have started the other books?