Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Saturday Trip

We finally made it over to Cabela's today. We have been wanting to go & today was the day.
Here is Jaron with a Bull Elk
Mom & Camdon
Camdon with a Polar Bear
Thought this guy looked cool
Just can't remember what he is
Camdon & the moose
It was a very large elephant
Look out for that Lion Camdon

The four boys
Jaron dreaming about his upcoming Hunt
Trevon
Trevon & the Black Bear
At the shooting range

There was even a plane inside....very cool!

Richard dressing Trevon up as a moose...silly
We had lunch at Native New Yorker. It was delicous.
However, I remember when wings used to be 10cents each.
They are now 60 cents each. Still good though.
We then went & walked around the outdoor shopping area.
Marcy & Camdon
Jaron & Trevon
Me & the boys
We thought this was pretty cool.

Me & the boys again.
We ended our day by going to see the Mummy, it was ok.


3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Native New Yorker! I even tried to get them to ship us some wings for Denvers birthday surprise this year....no luck. Boo hoo. We lived right by one in Chandler.

pete/chris whipple said...

Looking at your pictures reminded me of that 12 year old young lady who went hunting with her dad.. I think she is the mom now of all those hunting boys! Fun..Fun!

Amber Howard said...

I love Native New Yorker wings but I agree... they have gotten expensive. I think they discount them on tuesday nights but even then, they are not cheap like they use to be. Looks like you had fun at Cabela's.. they place is HUGE!