Friday, August 22, 2008

Camdon's drawing

Camdon has really been into drawing this week. He wakes up early in the morning and wants to know if he can draw. He will draw after school & in the evening. He asked me the other night if the makers of Pokemon spoke English or another language. I told him I wasnt sure but that I would think that they spoke English and then asked him why he wanted to know this. He informed me that he was submitting this to them to see if they wanted it for one of the next beasts. I love that this kid has such great ambitions!

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Man would he get along with my boys! They are obsessed with Pokemon....and I think the makers are actually Japanese but dont tell him, he should send it in anyway its a great picture!

pete/chris whipple said...

I sure am impressed with your drawing Camdon! wow, it is very good! You show great talent and promise for your future as an artist! Grandma

Wyatts said...

From singing audition tapes to drawings for video games. Yes, I'd say he is ambitious! Too cute!