Monday, August 4, 2008

Hardy Reunion - Saturday

Jaden
Uncle Jim
Tatum
Richard & I took our chairs and walked down the creek to enjoy some peace & quiet while we waited for the kids to tube down to us. Richard fell asleep.
He was so relaxed & still that a butterfly even landed on his foot.
I dont like to take pictures of scenery with no one in them but it was soooo beautiful I couldnt help myself. I think you will agree.

Here comes Zale

Camdon is next
Look at all the tubers as they head to the water hole.
Torrin
Samantha, Trevon & Torrin
There they go


Uncle Jim with his grand daughter, Kennedie
Playing volleyball
Camdon heading upstream with his stick
I love this kid!
He practically lived in this creek



Richard & I were in charge of the kids games this year. We did a carnival with 9 different games for the kids to go around and play. They earned tickets by participating and then they got to go and spend those tickets at the prize table. It really turned out well. Unfortunately we were so busy that this was the only picture that I got. Tiffani (missing from picture), Trevon & Carrie ran the prize table for us. We had lots of help running the other booths as well. Thanks everyone!The kids had a great time.
Camdon & Carson
Two little buddies
Getting out to do it again.
They had so much fun together.





No comments: