Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Marcy gets a new calling






I was called to be the 1st counselor in the Primary on Sunday. I have mixed feelings about this. I am excited to be working with Camdon and all those great kids but.... I love the Nursery! I have had lots of favorite callings in the church but I honestly feel that being in the Nursery is "the best" calling in the ward. Those kids are just precious and I am really going to miss being with them each week. On the upside, my old nursery kids who are now sunbeams I will get to see each week. Also, my current Nursery kids will soon be moving up to Primary in January. Ok, this is looking better all the time. It will be great!

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Congrats! Sounds like fun...I miss seeing my boys in primary each week.

pete/chris whipple said...

Congratulations! I love primary!! Mom

Wyatts said...

You will be awesome! I hope the Nursery kids will be ok?? They will miss you!