Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Car Trouble



This morning I was out running errands and I was on my last stop before I had to go to work. Ran into Wal-Mart, got my groceries, out to my car and it won't start! Aargh! That is just the worst feeling & it is usually never at a convenient time. It was 30 minutes before I am supposed to be at work & I have Ice Cream in the car. Luckily I got ahold of my dad and he was home (only about 5 minutes away) and he came to my rescue. Aren't Dads the best!!! He said my battery had gone bad, so he jumped it and I was able to get it home to unload my groceries. He then took the old battery out, took me down to get a new battery, and then installed the new battery. It worked & I had a car that would start again! I just wanted to send a big thank you out to my dad. You saved the day Dad! Love You!

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Yes, I agree. Dads are great and you have one of the best!

Tiffany said...

Maybe he will adopt me for car issues? You are one lucky girl!

Wyatts said...

Way to go Dad! Your the best!