Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Pets

Thanks for helping us name our new puppy, although
I think it was rigged by Richard. Her name is Molly
and it really does fit her personality. I'm not sure
what the line is in the picture below but here is a
picture of our pets.


Our African Sulcata Tortoises. Fed Ex is on the left and
Alex is on the right. They have dug a burrow down in
the ground. You can see the entrance to it in the picture.

I dont think you can see them all in this picture but we
have 10. We havent named them all but we had 3 originally
& they were named Poach, Fry & Love. We have a friend
who writes childrens books & she wrote a story called
"Wandering Love" about our 3 original chickens. Our boys
are also in the story & she illustrated it as well using our
boys & chickens. It is pretty cute. She is trying to get it
published, we will let you know if it does.

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Wow...lots of animals! The chickens would drive me nuts but at this point any extra body to feed would drive me nuts! I would take a cat though....if Ian werent allergic. The turtles are cool. How did you end up with them? Well, have fun with Molly...I know your boys will!

Amber Howard said...

Your new puppy is so cute. And your turtles look like they have gotten bigger. Looks like you have lots of things to keep you busy around there. :D