Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jaron is 14 today!

On Mother's Day I gave all 3 of the boys a Top Ten List of things that
I love about them. Below you will find the one that I gave to Jaron.

The Top Ten Things I love about Jaron
1. He is determined in all that he does.
2. He stands up for what is right.
3. He is so much fun to be with.
4. He is kind & courteous to his mother.
5. He likes to talk & share things.
6. He is a good friend, very loyal.
7. He loves sports! Especially football!
8. He is my son and I love him.
9. He loves his family very much.
10. He looks out for the underdog.

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Jaron! Wow his teeth look good.... I hope we can see him and your parents when then come up this month!

Turleygirl said...

They are definately planning on hooking up with you at some point.

Sonda Bryce said...

Marcy...he is getting so big and is so handsome. Happy birthday Jaron! Savannah will be excited to see you have updated the blog. She loves to look at it and see what the boys are up to. Have a great rest of the summer! Sonda