Sunday, July 6, 2008

America's got Talent

Part 1 is actually on the bottom & part 2 is on top. Pause the music at the bottom to hear him.

Camdon came to me the other day to let me know that he wants to submit a tape to America's got Talent. He said he would probably not sing this until the finale because he thinks it is one of his better songs. I love that he has hopes and dreams and it just takes me back to childhood when you want to do and be everything. I am just so happy that my dream of being a mommy came true! Oh, and he said the main reason he wants to do it is because he wants his friends to be able to see him on TV and say that they know him. We wont be submitting this but it will go in the archives of our family moments as one of our favorite memories. You just can't help but smile at his desire to be famous. We all had them, whether it was to be a famous actress/actor or maybe a professional sports player. A news anchor or maybe you were going to invent the next great thing. Have a great day and I hope some of your dreams have come true.

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

That is so cute! We LOVE Americas Got Talent and Evan wants to enter and play the drums (even though he has never had a lesson) and Ian claims he is going to play the piano....next year when he is a little better. :) Tell Camdon we thought his song was AWESOME!

Turleygirl said...

I will, thank you.

pete/chris whipple said...

oh my precious Camdon!!!!!!!!! I love that!! thank you Camdon! Grandma Whipple

Wyatts said...

You go for it Camdon! All the way!!