Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige

This is my cute little niece Paige who is having a
birthday on July 8th. I don't get to see her as
often as I would like but I wanted her to know
how special she is to me. She is one of the sweetest
little girls you could ever know. She has such a big
heart and is kind to everyone she knows. Her smile
is just beautiful and we want her to know that we
love her very much and we miss her even more.
Can't wait to see you!

Here she is just lovin life in the pool!


Paige with her brother Luke & sister Savannah

The three little homey's



Can't you just see the sweetness! I love her!

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Paige you are a sweetie! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!! We love you!

Wyatts said...

Yo Yo Yo Word up! Where did they learn this, Todd?? Are you still trying to become a Rap Star?? j/k
I love it! They totally got the look down.