Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Primary Kickball

The last two mornings we have gotten up at 5:30 am so that Camdon could play kickball with the Primary kids in our ward and stake. It was worth it, he had a great time. On Sunday afternoon he came and asked if he could invite 3 friends from our neighborhood who are not members of our church to play kickball. I thought this was a great idea but told him that it was kind of last minute and pretty early in the morning and they probably wouldn't want to come. Isnt that awful, shame on me! Well, he persisted. Thank goodness. He said "Please Mom, I will deliver the invitations on my own and take my scooter". Overwhelming guilt got ahold of me and I said, "Yes, you can invite them." One of three boys came both days. I was very proud of him and his friend had a great time! Camdon is in the back row far left and his friend Isaac is in the back row 4th from the left.





Camdon in action!

4 comments:

Vicki Johnson said...

Camdon, You ROCK!!!!
They all look so cute in those darling T-Shirts!

Wyatts said...

Camdon your awesome! I love your zest for life!

Hina Schneider said...

Primary kickball is so much fun. My brothers love going to that. Way to kick that ball camdon.

pete/chris whipple said...

Wow that is great Camdon! Glad you love to play kick ball... I loved it too when I was little. Way to include your neighbors also!