Thursday, June 18, 2009

16 years

Today is our anniversary. We have been married for 16 years. I am wondering where the time has gone.....it has just flown by.
Richard has been such a wonderful husband. Every year I think how lucky I am to have someone like him. He takes good care of me and our children and loves me to pieces.
One thing about Richard, he has never really had hobbies. Our whole marriage he has never had 'things' that take him away from home. At times I have even encouraged this but his response is always the same. "I just want to be with my family" We are his hobbies and if it doesn't involve me or the boys he is just not interested in it.

Thank you for being so wonderful and for loving me completely!
I love and adore you!


Forever, Marcy




7 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Congrats guys! You make a wonderful couple still...I have always thought Richard was so good to you and of course he is so fortunate to have my beautiful cousin as his wife!! That picture of you by yourself is gorgeous by the way!!! Enjoy your anniversary.

Bev said...

You are both lucky to have each other. If he's anything like the other Turley boys I know, you have a winner!!
What a good looking couple, both then and now!

pete/chris whipple said...

That is a beautiful tribute to your husband and "shared anniversary guy" Love you and hope you had a terrific mini vacation! We sure did!

Wyatts said...

Congrats on 16 years! You both are great and deserving of many more years of happiness!!

Tamra and Jim said...

What a special tribute. You two make a perfect couple. congratulations on 16 years!

Hina Schneider said...

Happy 16 year anniversary! OMG you guys look so young. Your wedding pics are absolutely beautiful. You look gorgeous in your wedding dress.

Vicki Johnson said...

Ah Richard you done good!!
Congratulations to the both of you!!!!!
Marcy you and I have to look at our dresses together you are so beautiful!!
Mine was a Jessica Mc Too!!