Monday, June 8, 2009

Pirates of the Pueblo

Camdon attended Cub Scout Day Camp this past weekend. They were Pirates of the Pueblo. He had a fabulous time hanging out with all of the other cubs. There was lots of water balloon throwing which they really love at this age.
They did bb guns, and archery shooting, swimming, crafts, games & more each of the 3 days he attended.
It was a great experience for him and I am so glad that he was able to go. I got to attend one of the days and that was lots of fun. Another cool thing about it was that because we are a small pack they combined us with another pack. It just happened by chance that they put us with my parents ward where my Dad is the CubMaster. He attended the same day that I did so Camdon had his Mom and his Grandpa there. How cool is that? I didn't get a picture with us but should have. As it was I took these with my cell phone. Forgot my camera that day.

The archery was his favorite.

I am not sure if you can tell but he is holding his booty bag above which he did in the craft room. He did the sewing on it on his own.
This was a race where they had to blow a ball down the lane with a straw.

2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

That's the cutest cub scout I've seen in a long time!

Vicki Johnson said...

It is so much fun to see Camdon grow up... Man I was his nursery teacher. Sigh... ♥