Monday, April 27, 2009

A wonderful Lady


Today I was able to attend another funeral. It was the funeral of Jamie Sue, a great lady! I did not know her well but felt the desire to go. I knew her from the water aerobics class we took at the same gym. I knew she was a real go-getter but had no idea of all the good she has done in the world. She was very talented at writing poetry & song-writing. Two of the songs sung at her funeral she had actually written. One was titled 'The Proclamation' and the other was 'Mother, Do you know?' They were both just beautiful and I was amazed at her talents. The testimony that she shares through the music she wrote is a legacy that she has left to all who hear it. The lessons in life that I learned from attending this funeral today have made an impact on me for good. I want to do better because of her. Thank you Jamie Sue for living such a valiant life and sharing your testimony of the Savior with me.

No comments: