Sunday, April 5, 2009

The tile is down

Richard started the tile last Thursday and it looks awesome! It is actually all down now but the grout needs to be finished. I am so glad that I am married to such a talented guy. Our good friends the Burr's stopped by Friday night and helped us with alot of it. They were awesome help!
Trevon checking out the tile, he likes it.


Isn't that sweet...a man and his dog. Molly loves Richard.
I will show a picture of the finished project when we get it all finished.






2 comments:

Bev said...

I love it and yes indeed he his a talented guy! Keep him!!

Vanessa Shannon said...

How exciting! You are a lucky girl (but so is Richard)... I think it is so funny that the dog loves the one who was adamant against keeping it in the first place! My dads dogs are the same way...he is grumpy with them and they seem to love him the most in spite of it! So funny....