Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks Mom

We had a yummy surprise tonight. My Mom showed up with some of her famous cinnamon rolls. When I say famous I really mean famous. She has actually had people call her at Christmas time and remind her not to forget them as this is what she does for friends, neighbors & family (lucky us). Jaron has actually asked for his very own pan the last two years for his Christmas gift. It might sound silly if you've never had one but trust us....they are that good. I didn't think about taking a picture until after we'd already dug in but here is the pan we got tonight. I know it's weird that we took from two different sides but hey, when you see the one that is calling to you that is what you have to go with.
Here is the one I chose and it was yummy!
Thanks Mom! We love you and your cinnamon rolls.


3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Cinnamon rolls are actually the one thing (and maybe frosted brownies) that I cannot walk away from. I have begged your mom for her recipe to no avail. I LOVE a good cinnamon roll. Lucky you!

Tamra and Jim said...

That's not a fair post. Here I am starving myself to death on this dang diet and I click on to see these famous cinnamon rolls. My mouth is still watering. I too have been the recipient of a few pans of these wonders and they are devine.

Hina Schneider said...

Ohh those cinnamon rolls look so yummy and tasty!