Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Friday night was our Ward Christmas Party. It was very nice. We had treats, made an ornament for our family, wrote letters to service men and women overseas & missionaries and had a really nice program to end the evening. Richard's parents are the activities chairmen and again they did a fabulous job. It was well attended and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Here is Richard below with his buddy, Paul.
Trevon and I

Making our ornament.


Richard and I


The Senior Primary kids sang a special number during the program. Camdon is in the middle with the plaid shirt on.

Even Santa Claus came to help us remember to teach the children about the true meaning of Christmas. We were challenged to remember our Savior Jesus Christ in all that we do this holiday season. This is Richard's Auntie Kaye and Uncle Ben who played these parts for the program. Kaye is Jerry's sister.







3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

what a good way to begin the holiday season. Looks like a fun Christmas party. Ours isn't until the 20th.

Wyatts said...

I just love Christmas time! Sounds like it was a great ward party. Our is this Sat.

pete/chris whipple said...

I finally got my computer back! yay! I am back in the blogging world! Darling pictures of my daughter!