Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas decor

Some of you have been asking that I post some pictures of some of the Christmas trees that I have been doing. Well, I feel silly putting pictures of other peoples homes on our family blog. However, I finally got to my Christmas on Saturday and here are a few pictures of our Christmas decor. I've been able to gather some fun things working at a home decor store and I love to decorate for Christmas. I will post the rest of it another time.
This is a new tree that I picked up this year on Black Friday. I am very excited about this tree and I think it is my favorite this year. I have been collecting the stuff for this tree for the last two years (shopping after Christmas sales).




Here is tree #2. I mixed it up this year and did it different than I usually do and I really like how it turned out as well.



This is a small tree but it is #3. It actually hangs on the wall and doesnt take up much space. It is pretty simple but I like that about it.





5 comments:

Mandy said...

love the trees! Beautiful of course!

Tiffany said...

Wow three trees. I guess when that's what you do for a living! They are great, and I went to the Orange Patch today and it looks so amazing! You have done an amazing job there! I finally got my picture on my posts now!

pete/chris whipple said...

Very beautiful!! My talented daughter! Love u!

Wyatts said...

Looks great! I'm still trying to finish mine. two weeks is too long to get Christmas up. Soon. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Amber Howard said...

So cute. I love decorating christmas trees. I did two this year and I LOVE it. Everyone tells me I should do it for a living and then my mom told me that you do. I'm so jealous, how fun! If you ever need a hand, just holler. :D