Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

First of all let me start by saying that this is my old camera & so pay no attention to the date. I have misplaced my camera on which I took all of our Christmas Eve pictures. I will have to post those later when I find it.
Christmas morning at our house with the Wyatt's
Kamrielle, Carder & Caden
Kamrielle, Trevon & Carder



Camdon has sure had fun with this gift

Kamrielle & Trevon

Jaron
LoraLeigh modeling the handmixer she got


Vinnie
Richard

Vinnie & Carder at the famous Christmas breakfast at Richard's parents house.

Mom opening her gifts from LL and I

Todd & Carder
We played Farkle (a fun dice game)
Tim playing guitar for us on Camdon's guitar


Hanging out

The boys playing video games as usual

LoraLeigh modeling the makeover that Kamrielle gave her
Ohlala

Savannah's makeover

Paige's makeover
Marcy playing with Carder

visiting with Uncle Kenny & Aunt Judy


Sure was a fun time with lots of great memories.
Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

I wanna know what the BIG present was...it looked like maybe an exercise bike or something...do tell!

Turleygirl said...

That belonged to Jaron. He got a weight lifting set. Bench, bar, weights, you know all of that kind of stuff. Our family also got a big flat screen TV, which will be so nice.

Wyatts said...

Fun pics. I need to do mine. That picture is too funny! I think Kamrielle used up all her new make-up in a few days time between all our make-overs and the stuffed animals too. (but that's ok~I'm glad its almost gone) I just love that we can do this blogging thing! and keep in touch and post our happenings.

pete/chris whipple said...

Yep, I am glad too as well as LL, as we didn't get to see you all open gifts! Thanks!