Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre

Richard's parents bought this whole group tickets for dinner & a show to see the Nutcracker. What a fun way to start off our holiday season. It was fun just being together as always. We had a very enjoyable time and want to say thank you so much for inviting us to go.
This performance was geared for children and even the menu was filled with the things that kids love.

Here is our little family.


Ray & Jerry (Richard's parents)

Jaden found himself a new woman.

Jaden getting some lip lock.

Zale, Jaden, Torrin
Carrie & Jim

Thanks everyone! It was a great time.

5 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

That looks like so much fun. Nothing like that in Show Low.....maybe the electric parade and the Feast of Carols! haha

pete/chris whipple said...

I saved your fam picture to my files..very nice!

Wyatts said...

Great pictures. You Turleys are crack-ups!

The Welker Family said...

What a fun family outing! I love all of the Christmas decor. -Fun pictures! I can not keep up with your blogging. I just spent like 20 min. catching up on you. I love what you are doing with your house! It is going to be beautiful! I love Richard's message on the wall - way to keep up the romance! You are so much fun - I miss you!

Mandy said...

Hi Marcy, I am so excited to have found you guys. So fun for me to see pics of your family. I recognized "Kiffer" as I remeber him, but not "Timmy!" They were such cute little guys, thats how I remember them. Now they're all grown up! I hope you guys will keep in touch. I still feel such a connection to your family. Melissa was a wonderful friend to me and I think of her often.