Sunday, December 14, 2008

Temple Lights

Tonight we went to see the lights at the Temple. They were beautiful and the place was packed but even with all of the busyness we enjoyed it. We got to see a little bit of the program and lots of lights. We spent a little time indoors at the Visitors Center watching the commercials which is one of our favorite things to do there. My sister and her two little one's are here for a few days staying at my parents. Kamrielle came for a sleepover at our house tonight so we brought her along which was fun. Here are the two of us below.
Camdon & Trevon infront of the Wisemen

Jaron

She's got moves!


The group minus me

Richard & I with the temple in the background





Our silly faces minus Trevon

Jaron & Kamrielle being silly

Trevon & Kamrielle being silly
Camdon & Kamrielle being silly



As we were watching a bit of the program Kamrielle thought she would lead them in song. It's a short clip but cute.


3 comments:

Kae said...

I love the Christmas light at the Temple. Looks like you had a great time.

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun! I love Christmas....especially all the lights.....by the way, I am doing my best just to maintain through the end of December and then I plan on "hittin it hard"...I just cant resist the yummy part of the holidays but I run every day still so Im not gaining!

Wyatts said...

fun, fun! The Turleys are always having fun. Thanks for taking Kamrielle.