Monday, December 29, 2008

NEW FAMILY PICTURES

Some of you have already noticed that we got new family pictures. I think that they turned out great. Here are a few of my favorites. If you need a good photographer, I would highly recommend her. http://www.tamiwebb.com/
Jaron, Trevon & Camdon
This one was so much fun. So candid. Just as she was finishing shooting the boys Richard jumped in and dive bombed them. I love that she captured the uncontrollable laughter.

Richard & Marcy


This one was just for fun, but I love it just the same.



Our family picture.


Sisters


The girls



The boys



with the grandkids
(missing Caitlyn and Cameryn)


Mom & Dad with their children
(missing Courtney & Melissa)




The whole fam



The whole fam again
Which one of these last two do you like best, I can't decide?











6 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

I LOVE all those pictures! Im so glad you posted them bigger so i could see them! I personally like the first family picture the best. I think it has the better background and everyone is spaced better....you look so gorgeous in that picture of you and Richard! Good looking couple!

Tamra and Jim said...

I can't decide which picture I like the best. I understand your dilemma. They are all VERY good. That's quite a photogenic family you have there. How neat that you all got to be together and have that done. The one with the boys laughing is so cute. I like the one with all you girls, too. THEY ARE ALL Good,. How are you going to choose?

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute family Pics! They lady who did them did a great job. Love the background area.

Mandy said...

Ok those are so great! Love them! Really fun!

Wyatts said...

Looking forward to your post from Utah...waiting... ;)

Paisley said...

Beautiful Pics. I will have to call that photographer. I like the first family pic the best. Thanks for posting them. You guys are a good lookin' family.