Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oceanside Part 1

Just got back from our family reunion in Oceanside with the Whipple fam. We had the best time. Seriously fun! Lots of great memories. Here are a few we'd like to share with you. Cam had never tried crab legs before. He loved them! Here he is below getting ready to dig in.
and here he is at the pier with the surfers in the background. It was cloudy this day but I loved that we actually need a jacket and it's June. I could get used to that weather.


The highs were in the 70's and the lows were in the 60's. Perfect weather! Loved it!


My sister LoraLeigh, brother Kiff and niece Kamrielle.



Sweet little boy, Carder. He belong to LoraLeigh.


My Dad and C.R., one of my favorite pics.

Uncle Richard helping Kamrielle with this sand castle. It was pretty cool with it's own lake.

Cool view of the pier.




and the parents of this clan, Pete and Chris. This was our gift from them. It was a good one.


My nephew Caden (LoraLeigh's)

on one of our walks down to the pier. Trevon, Cam and myself.

My brother Kiff. He thought surfing was ok. He thinks he'll stick with snowboarding.

Tim however is a surfer through and through. He loves it!


Tim with Mom and Dad, I think it's a great pic.

more pics to come.

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun! I would sure love to have a fun trip like that with my family :) So glad you all enjoyed it.

pete/chris whipple said...

I wished I was back there this minute!!! I sure loved the climate and the fresh sea air, the harbor walks, fish and chips, the beach............I will try to love 108 degree weather!

Mandy said...

So fun! Love the beach! Can't wait till our roommate reunion!