Saturday, June 4, 2011

End of School Year Stuff

The end of the school year is always so busy with stuff. We are proud of the boys and the desire they have to get involved. Below is Camdon at his end of the year band concert. Keep it up Cam, we like what we hear.












Has anyone had trouble with blogger? So frustrating. It wont let me write where I want to on this post.


Then we have Trevon at his end of year band concert playing the Tuba. Not the best picture but all we could get of him.


and last we have Jaron & Trevon at the volleyball banquet. Jaron got his 'letter' for playing a varsity sport. Trevon finished his first season of playing volleyball on the JV team. They both really love Volleyball and we love to watch them play.

Again, if you have any tips for me on this blog problem, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.


















1 comment:

Vanessa Shannon said...

I can sure understand about all the "stuff"...Im sure we have only touched the surface! Dont know about the blogger problem...I dont seem to be having it. Maybe it has to do with your actual template design?