Wednesday, July 6, 2011

California, part 2

We attempted to go to church on Sunday. Got ready, headed down to the church house and there was a note saying that it was Stake Conference. So... we all headed down to the San Diego temple which is so beautiful. I think it worked out for the best anyway. I'm not sure we would have gotten there that week if it hadn't of happened the way it did.
My mom & dad in front of the temple. Such a beautiful shot. The temple almost looks like it was photo shopped in but I assure you it is not.

My Dad and Jaron


The boys with Kamrielle.

All of us were there minus Tim & Kiff




They were checking out the glass at the entrance to the lobby.







The girls

LoraLeigh and I with our Dad on Fathers Day.

Giving Caden a bad time which he always deserves. =-)

Our family.

The guys.

2 comments:

Purple Echo said...

I went on a tour there before the dedication and the architect told us that the symbol you see all over, kind of looks like 2 squares one on top of the other at an angle was something he kept seeing in his mind so he incorporated it. He calls it the star of Joseph. I never dreamed I would get married there when I first went into the brides room so many years ago.

Turleygirl said...

Awesome tidbit Shauna. Thank you.