Sunday, May 29, 2011

Growing Up

My kids are growing up and while I am very proud of them.... I don't like it. Not one bit! Only because that means they are getting closer to that time in their life when they move on and leave our little nest. That nest where we have tried to nurture them and teach them and most of all 'love them'. Trevon just finished his Junior High years. He is moving on to High School. Yikes! How is it that I will have two in High School next year? Jaron will be a Senior. Camdon will be completing his last year of Elementary school. I can hardly believe it.
Here is Trevon all dressed up and heading to the big 9th grade formal dance. The end of the year celebration for the 9th graders. Isn't he so handsome!



Sure do love my boys! All 4 of them.


2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

So hard to believe Marcy!! They are such good boys...you and Richard have done a great job :) Love you!

pete/chris whipple said...

Trevon looks grown up and ready for his HS years..seems the other day when their mother was there! :)