Friday, February 25, 2011

Visiting Family

I was recently blessed to spend some time with my sister LL at her new home in Texas. It was a treat for me to go & play with her cute kids whom I adore. Below is Princess Kamrielle all dressed up & looking so lovely.
Sweet Carder boy has turned into quite the musician. He sings (quite well) and plays the piano as you will see.
Playing & singing a song he made up that was just as cute as can be.
One of the most easy going, laid back babies I've ever known - C.R. Love him to pieces!
LL & I as we were heading out the door for an afternoon of antique shopping. I forgot my camera believe it or not so my phone had to do for taking pics. Got to attend a couple of Caden's basketball games. That was sure fun. He is a great ball player!

So glad I got to go, thanks for all the fun!

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

We sure enjoyed every minute of it! I was hoping to see that performance of Carder. I thought you recorded some of it? Or just taking pictures? Looking forward to another visit! Thanks for all the fun and help with the decorating.

Vanessa Shannon said...

Glad you got to visit them! Thanks for the text messages at the airport...that was fun :) Oh and I LOVE all you Valentine decor. I forgot to comment on that <3