Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Decor

You know I love to decorate for holidays, right? This year after Christmas I got a really great deal on this tree. $9.00 to be exact. I decided it would be perfect for a Valentine tree.
This cute little ornament was made by Trevon when he was in preschool with Miss Marilyn. It's a treasure.


I love my apothecary jars. I reuse the same candy year after year. My kids know that it is old and they don't touch it. However, their friends come over and think it's the greatest thing. We warn them that it could break a tooth and couldn't possibly taste very fresh. They don't care! It boggles my mind but they eat it anyway. Yuck!
Happy Valentines Day Friends & Family. We love you!

5 comments:

Wyatts said...

Hey! Got your Msgs. Give me till Sunday ok? We shall see what happens?? Anyways I love the Valentine Decor! Looking forward to your visit!

LaDonna said...

LOVIN' it!
You are just a talented lady.
I miss you terribly.
Hope all is well with you and your family.

pete/chris whipple said...

WE love you too!

Bev said...

I don't know how you can decorate all day and then go home and decorate some more.....but I love, love, love your V tree and I love the price even more!!!

Suni said...

So cute, you always do the cutest things!!