Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quick Trip

Had a fun day in Show Low on Saturday. My sister was in town for a short visit & we had to go and see the kids. It was short & sweet but oh so worth it!
Me, Mom & LoraLeigh
C.R. & Jaron.


LoraLeigh with her 3 little ones who are just as sweet as can be.

Sure do love them!

Jaron, Grandma Whipple, C.R., Grandpa Whipple & Carder


Trying to get a picture of this sweet little guy giving me a kiss on the cheek. Didn't quite capture it but I just love that little face. Sweetest little boy!

So glad we got to go & play with them. Yes, I see you Kamrielle doing rabbit ears on me. You got me silly girl!



4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun! Glad you got to visit... I love that picture of you 3 girls...you all look fabulous!

pete/chris whipple said...

You beat me to the blog! I will have to post mine later..very nice post!

Wyatts said...

Carder loved looking at these with me! We sure had a fun time. It was short but worth it! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! I will show Kamrielle after school.

Wyatts said...

Kamrielle says "Oh You are the silly one!" Love, Kamrielle