Friday, July 16, 2010

SuMMeR DaYs

Summer is in full swing here at our house and going by far to quickly. Seriously, didn't the kids just get out of school? I don't even want to think about them going back yet. We have LL's daughter Kamrielle here staying with us and she is so much fun! Girls are just so different and so fun dress up. We had to make a hair flower to match her outfit for the day. All of the young women came over for mutual this week and we made hair flowers. They each got to make 4 and Kamrielle got to join right in. She loved it!
She can certainly strike a pose. Too cute!
We have been spending lots of time in the pool trying to keep cool. Even Pack Meeting this week was water themed. They did a water relay and had so much fun.
They had to walk with a cup full of water down to fill up another cup. Pretty fun.

Didn't get pictures of all the stations but here is another where they had to toss a frisbee through the ring while having water balloons thrown at them. They loved it.

Camdon receiving his "cool" awards. They were frozen in the middle of these blocks of ice. So creative. (Did you notice the nose picker in the bottom of this pic...kids are so funny)
Oh, and I just recently took down my 4th of July display and put up summer even though it is halfway over. I love these colors. They make me HaPPy!
Hope you are enjoying every minute of your SuMMer!!!

5 comments:

sarahtuckett said...

I must agree -- where did the summer go? I have nothing to show for it! We haven't even gone on vacation since the kids have jobs and can't leave and our time off of work will be taking Mary to college in September.... ARG!!! I hope I am ready for this!

pete/chris whipple said...

Love Kam's hair and flower! Special grandchildren I have!

Wyatts said...

I was going to say just what mom said! She looks adorable & how cute is that pose! I miss that girl! Carder is anxious for his turn!

Wyatts said...

I forgot to say I love your "summer" colors & display too! I can't believe summer is almost over either!!! I told Caden when we get back from Texas School starts the next week! Crazy!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Love your cute display's :) Glad you are enjoying your summer....