Monday, July 19, 2010

CouSiNs!!!

My sister LoraLeigh and I have been swapping kids this past week and it sure has been fun. We had Kamrielle first for a week and loved every minute of it. She loves to be in the pool as much as I do so we did lots of swimming. On Sunday we were getting ready for church and I was just planning to braid her hair but she announced that she wanted her hair to look just like Aunt Marcy's. Well..... you know I loved that! So..... we had to curl it to look just like Aunt Marcy's. Love that girl!!!
and now it is Carder's turn but just for 2 days (he's still a little guy). I took him to Wal-Mart with me today. He was just plain tuckered out after all the swimming we did this morning. Fell asleep right in the cart. His little head was just bobbing everywhere so I laid it down on his new truck. I think just about every other person we passed stopped to say how cute he was and I had to agree. Not only is he dang cute but he is just as sweet as they come.
LoraLeigh has my two big boys. Yep, I got the better end of the deal. Sorry boys, love ya!!! We are meeting in Payson tomorrow to trade back kids before they head off for the big ol' state of Texas. Thanks for sharing your kids with me, love them to pieces!!!


3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Those are both too cute! I had to save them to my pics!! I am now having a sweet time with Carder..he's still a sleep this morning!

Wyatts said...

What cuties! I'm missimg my sweet little Carder too! But having fun with all the big boys too! We went to the church last night & played Volleyball & Basketball. It was fun! They wore me out though!

Suni said...

So cute and how fun that you take them, what great memories they will have!!