Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our fun day!

We went swimming yesterday and the boys had fun going down the waterslide. Here is Trevon below.
Caden below about to make his splash.
Here comes Jaron


and Camdon.


Jaron got a new phone for his birthday. He likes it alot as he now has a camera and a Qwertky which is easier for texting.
He got right to work on transferring his contacts.

Later in the day we stopped by Mom & Dads for dessert and to also celebrate my Granma's birth. Jaron shares his birthday with her.
Here is the birthday girl, Grandma Ries

My mom, her mom & me.

5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I need that recipe from your mom...dang those rolls look good! I love the 3 generation picture...its a keeper for sure!

Vicki Johnson said...


Did you have to post the pix of the cin. rolls?
I want one!!!!!!
Where was that fun slide?

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Hey Marcy! I haven't checked your blog for a while. You look sizzlin as a brunett! Love it! I love when you post pictures with people from the ward - I can't believe how fast these kiddos grow!

Tamra and Jim said...

Your teeth look beautiful! Didn't you have braces recently? That is awesome!

Wyatts said...

I got on to check your 4th post and realized I never saw this one. Fun, fun.