Monday, July 20, 2009

A fun & busy weekend

We had company come into town for the weekend. My sister & her kids. It was a great time! It all started with the ward variety show on Friday. Trevon played Grandpa Turley's suzaphone. We also did a family skit that was silly.
Caden & Jaron had gone over to Gma Turley's to play cards Friday night and Trevon & Camdon got all dressed up & hid outside to scare them when they got him. They were able to get Caden but not Jaron. It was pretty funny.

Check out Kamrielle's pose above.
I love having those sweet kids around. I thought Carder was so clever to stack my (plastic) jars from large to small. Here he is in action.
Savannah & Kamrielle were teasing Carder & he was giving them a 'what for'
I got to fix Kamrielle hair a time or two. I always love to do that.
Cute little thing thought he was big stuff in the rocking chair.
Savannah & Kamrielle
Thanks for the fun visit and now I am off to girls camp for the week. More on that later.

2 comments:

Bev said...

What a fun weekend you had. Buster told us about the Tuba....neat.
You sure enjoy those girls, don't you!! Cute hair and FLOWER!!

pete/chris whipple said...

good shot of all the kids..loved the cute hairdo..it turned out so cute