Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fort building

Camdon and his friend Ammon wanted to build a fort the other day in our living room. I wasn't sold on this idea because it doesn't usually get cleaned up. They promised they would (uh-huh, I've heard that one before) Well, it took 5 blankets/sheets, 8 chairs and about 20 books to build this monstrosity. They had so much fun playing in it and guess what? They cleaned everything up when they were done. I didn't even have to say anything. I'm talking, blankets folded, books back on the shelves and chairs put away. They can build a fort at our house anytime. Way to use your imagination boys!

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Camdon your mom used to do the same thing. Way to be creative!

Jerry said...

What a great Mom you are - and Camdon you are smart - put everything away and you can do it again. What fun. I loved building forts too, when I was your age.