Thursday, December 8, 2011

Double Date

Jaron & his best friend Ryan recently went on a double date.  They asked out 2 cute girls Sydney and Olivia.  They went to Goodwill to do some shopping for the 'Perfect' outfit to wear out to dinner.  Each couple got to pick out the other couples outfits and they had to wear them for the remainder of the evening.  Let me tell you, they really went all out.
 Olivia and Jaron sporting their fine ensembles.  Jaron, I had no idea that roses were such a good look for you.  (wink-wink)
 Ryan & Sydney with their smashing attire.  Wow Ryan, gold is a great color for you.  You really should wear it more often.
 This picture is the funniest one to me.  This was hours later after wearing this good looking outfit all evening and Jaron had even been home for a bit.  He came in to lay on my bed and tell me all about the evening and he was STILL wearing this outfit.  He said it was actually quite comfy.  Afterall, what's not to love about purple pajama pants covered in adorable penguins.  Hah, love that boy!

1 comment:

sarahtuckett said...

I'm so glad you blogged about this! I still have it on my to do list. My blog is suffering lately... this was so funny to see them. I still say that they need to take Olivia back to Goodwill and get her a "real" outfit. Hers totally didn't compare to the others... Too funny!
I wonder where that gold shirt went?