Thursday, December 8, 2011

Donny Osmond

I recently attended the Donny Osmond concert with my Mom.  I'm not a huge Donny fan but my Mom sure is.  She was given tickets by my Aunt Alice and they were to attend together but at the last minute when Aunt Alice could not attend I was given the opportunity.  It was a GREAT concert!  He is certainly entertained and I enjoyed his performance so much.
Here we are about to go in.
 Cindy Standage, a local performer who I happen to know and is in my Stake was one of the opening acts as well as Firefly.

and here he is, Mr. Donny Osmond himself. 
 He was very personable and included the audience in his show.  Lots of great music.
 This was a little girl who was a big fan.  He brought her down on stage and sang her favorite song to her.  Soooo cute.
Thanks Mom for taking me and thank you to Aunt Alice for getting us the tickets.