Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still Smiling


Yep, It's official. I've turned 40 and I'm still smiling. Onward & upward, that's my attitude. I wouldn't erase any of my wrinkles to go backwards either. I am grateful for the years behind me and looking forward to the years ahead of me. I believe that over those years I have become a little wiser, a little stronger & a little kinder among other things I hope. Looking forward to the next 40 or more. It was a great day! It started off with this happy belgian waffle made by Camdon and continued to get better from there. I want to say to all of my family & friends thank you for the love I received all day long. From texts to emails, blog posts & phone calls. Messages on facebook to loved ones stopping by. Breakfast, lunch & dinner dates, thoughtful gifts, and the love went on all day. Thank you for making me feel so special on my birthday. I love you all!!!

4 comments:

LaDonna said...

Awh, Happy Birthday Marcy!
What a great smiley face Camdon made for you. He's such an awesome kid.
You have such a great attitude, and a great smile yourself. Keep smiling. The next 40 or more will go by even faster I'm sure. But I'm also sure that they will be awesome!!

Tamra and Jim said...

I'm glad you had a special day. you deserve it for sure!

pete/chris whipple said...

Good attitude!! I am VERY proud to be your mother!

Wyatts said...

Glad you had a great day! And way to look forward to the future! I see fun getaways together in our future!! :-)