Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to school they go

The house is quiet this morning and I must admit that I am enjoying it.
The boys headed back to school this morning. As they get older they are not quite as cooperative in getting their picture taken. I told them it is tradition, I always take a picture on the 1st day of school. Jaron said that he will never torture his kids by making them take pictures. Thank you Jaron for smiling even if you are being tortured. Oh and don't worry this someday Grandma will be happy to stop by when your kids start school and I will be armed with a camera ready for torturing them too!
Isn't he so handsome? He is a big, bad Junior this year.
Ahhh my cute Trevon trying so hard to keep his eyes open is (Yikes) a freshman this year.
and just look at the smile on this adorable boy! Can boys be adorable? Yep, one look at him will solidify that question. Camdon is in the 5th grade and his last year of elementary school.
Atleast I've got one who doesn't mind having his picture taken. We had to be sure and get this view to show his smile where he lost a tooth just in time for back to school.
and now I am going to clean my house and enjoy it for the few hours it will last.




3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oh Marcy...I love this post! I cannot believe how big and old Jaron looks! Its unreal how they just suddenly become young men overnight... I am looking forward to having quiet days at home in a couple of weeks when my other two go back but I am going to miss Addison I think....Oh well. Have fun in your clean house while it lasts...gotta focus on the small pleasures :)

Jack Happy said...

What is up with all three wearing green? Those are great kids. They must take after their parents especially their dad.

pete/chris whipple said...

Glad you took pics of them off and running for another year of school! Hope all went well on their first week back! Those were sweet memories for me way back in the day...with the quiet and all in the Fall of another new year.