Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HaPPy BirThdAy SisTeR DeaR


Today is my sister LoraLeighs birthday and this isn't the best picture of either of us (hello we were camping) but it's the first one that I could find of the two of us. I just want you all to know that she is the best!!! Here are some things you may not know about her; She is fun * An Inspiration * Athletic * Awesome Mom * Very best friend * Competitive * Usually Late * Beautiful * A big tease * Healthy * Generous * Dedicated * Awesome Sister * Big Heart * Kind * A homebody * Loves to excercise * Fabulous Cook * Coupon Clipper * Funny * Loves to laugh * Spiritual * Go-getter * and the very best thing is that she is my sister & I love her to pieces!!! Have a fabulous day in Texas where you are too far away and I hope that you will be home oh so very soon. Miss you! Love you! Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

You guys have such a great relationship...makes me jealous I dont have a fun sister like that!

Bev said...

You are both adorable!! Nothing is better than a GREAT sis~!!

pete/chris whipple said...

What a sweet couple of birthday girls I have this month!!!

VICKI IN AZ said...

This is so sweet. Gosh you two look alike, both gorgeous, even when camping.

Wyatts said...

Awww~ Thanks sis! You are to kind! Sorry for the delayed post but did'nt check blogs while in TX. Love you too! Talk to you soon!