Saturday, October 31, 2009

TrUnk Or TrEaT

Last night was our wards Halloween Party. We had a great time as always. It was a great turn out. Here is Camdon who dressed as a pirate. He was pretty fierce with his weapons. I think he had 4 swords and a gun. ScArEy!
I went as a clown & had so much fun with it. I won 1st place for Best Costume & also an award for 'Most Jolly'. I was pretty excited!
Trevon went as Tigger. He won 3rd place for Best Costume. He was probably the warmest one there. LOL
Richard came up with this all on his own. I thought it was very creative on his part. Not sure if you can see the knife that is stabbing the cereal box but he was a 'Cereal Killer'. Funny, eh?
Jaron was original as all get out.
He was a 'Sports Fan'
Uh-huh-ya that's what I said.
They had some really fun games for the kids to play.
Another fun game.
Tiffany & Randy were Little Red Riding Hood & the Big Bad Wolf dressed as grandma. They borrowed our costumes and so you can imagine that I was excited that they took 2nd place for Best Costume. (Oh-ya!)
The kids all sure enjoyed the candy. Look at this cute Irish baby!
After that party was over we took a car load of boys to a SpOOk aLLeY. Here we are getting ready to go in.
This wolf (who I happen to know) snuck up behind me just as I was coming out of the spook alley and scared me again. Guess he thought I needed to scream one more time. LOL - thanks Ryan! I thought Richard's camera skills here were stealthy.
HaPPy HaLLoween to all our Friends & Family. We are gearing up today for 2 Halloween parties today. Camdon is having one this afternoon with his friends. Jaron & Trevon are having one tonight with their friends. Pictures to come.











3 comments:

Bev said...

Looks like fun! You all look so stinkin' cute .... love Richard's! Hilarious!!!!!!!!

pete/chris whipple said...

LOVE the costumes! Especially yours! You always did love Halloween! Jaron was awesome and in his favorite costume!

Janalie said...

You are too creative. I loved the "Cereal Killer" too funny.