Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HaPPy BirthDaY ToDD

Today is my brother's birthday! He lives out of state & we don't get to see him a whole lot. But...... he will be coming for a visit in just 2 short days!!!! I am pretty stoked about seeing him & his sweet family.
Here is the goofball! He always been so good at making funny faces & talking with strange accents. He does an awesome scooby-doo impersonation!
Here is the cute family I mentioned.


Last Christmas when they were here. Todd & Laura took Jaron & Trevon hiking.


A recent vacation for him to the beach. Just love this picture. Oh and did I mention that I love him too! Happy Birthday Todd!
(P.S. - If you are my sibling & I didnt get a birthday post done for you. Please don't feel slighted. I just happened to have a few minutes this morning and really needed an update anyway. Love you all!)



2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Glad you got one done! I'm a blog slacker. Todd is a great brother and ditto to everything you said about him!

pete/chris whipple said...

Those are nice pictures, nice post! Especially love the beach pic!