Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We carved our pumpkins last night for Family Home Evenening. We had a great time doing it! I couldn't get a picture of Trevon with his eyes open so I had him just look down. lol He did a silly face on his pumpkin.
Camdon was very creative with his. He did a bumblebee with a spider in the upper left corner. It is hard to see how great it looks in this picture but you get the idea.
I knew Richard wouldn't carve a pumpkin but I hoped Jaron would. No such luck, he wasn't interested either so I got to do two. I went with a spider theme on mine.Here we are with our pumpkins.
Trevon being silly.






2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Those are really great! Mom's are really good too! Where are you? That does not look like your house?

LaDonna said...

Way cute! I always forget about painting them. Those look awesome.