Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wallpaper Project

I bought this wallpaper about a year ago when Lowes was clearancing out all of their wallpaper. I loved it immediately because it matched my couch so well and plus I love this color (rust).
So, I finally decided to just get it done. Here it is part way up. You can see how plain the wall looked and how much more vibrant the wall looks with this great splash of color.
I even had a little helper that afternoon while doing this project. Watching cute little Kate and she was so good and just sat there & watched me. She is adorable just like her sisters.
So here it is with the couch.
and my 3 favorite boys.
and some art that I found to match it.
plus family pictures from 2 years ago. Better late than never, eh?
I was very pleased with the end results. What do you think?

6 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Gorgeous! Thats what I think....Great job!!!

Bev said...

What a difference! I think it's beautiful, just like you!!

Wendi said...

That looks amazing, you did good girl. Have fun with the trees and we will definately plan for lunches throughout the year. Thanks for always being my friend!!!!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

LOVE it! And the cool art piece in the middle too! And the little girl on the couch - love it all! :)

pete/chris whipple said...

I love it!

Purple Echo said...

Do you think you could come to California and help me decorate? We moved in 7 years ago and I still have blank red walls in my living room.

Shauna