Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love those Wyatt kids!

My sister & her husband recently went on vacation to Mexico & her 3 little ones came to the valley. We loved every minute of it & had so much fun. My mom & dad had them for the most part, it's a pretty busy time for me workwise but we took them as often as we could.
Kamrielle sporting her cute new haircut. She loves these magnetix and I love that smile!
Carder with his truck.

Watching tv with the boys one afternoon & Carder zonked out.

Kamrielle was in Hannah Montana heaven with the television.
She must have been missing her mom & dad because she just kindof wandered over and climbed up to watch tv with Uncle Richard. So cute.
We train 'em young at our house. Haha.
Stealing some sugar from this sweet thing and it sure was tasty. I thought C.R. would be the hardest to watch just because of his age and he is crawling. However, he was the easiest. He is sooo sweet and sooo good.
Love & miss these cute boys!
LL, your kids loved these magnetix. Spent hours playing with them. Maybe you should think about them as a Christmas gift???
Oh and thanks for sharing your sweet children with us. We sure do love them.

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Fun! You are such a great aunt :) I can see how much those kids love being with you guys. Love the new look of your blog. So warm and cozy...perfect!

pete/chris whipple said...

I was so busy I never took any pics! My camera needed batteries and that just was not a priorty that week! Very nice post.

The Filhart Family said...

You look good with a baby in your arms. :) But then again, you always look good.

Wyatts said...

Oh so cute! Loved a the pics and all the sweet things about my kids! I fell in love with them all over again! They are missing your family and mom & dad too! We really appreciate you guys helping to watch them!! Thanks for the tip on the magnetix!