Monday, March 29, 2010

SpRinG BreAk & CouSiNs

We had a fun & relaxing Spring Break. My brother's kids were here visiting from Texas and it was great to spend so much time with them. Here is Paige below.
Enjoying Italian Soda's
Luke was a crack-up just like his Dad.
This is where things take a turn, the kids took over the camera & as you will see they had alot of fun with it. I'm thinking this must be their 'serious pose'
They even got me playing with C.R.
Carder with his cheetos
Paige (Todd's)
Then they headed outside to torture (I mean play with) the chickens.
Kamrielle cutting the grass with scissors, one blade at a time.
Paige
Carder

They even tried to hypnotize the chickens. Yes, you heard me correctly.
I know, not the most exciting pictures but it's all I have from when Todd's kids were here & I wanted to do a post with them in it. We did have lots of fun with them but I didn't do to well with the camera that week. Hey, I was on Spring Break to.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it! His kids are so cute, and I love your chickens... I've wanted chickens for a while....

Wendi said...

I love that you have chickens. I grew up with chickens next door at my grandparents house so we had them all over all of the time. My moms favorite thing to say to us when we walked in the door was 'CHECK YOUR FEET!" What a fun spring break. By the way welcome back I have been missing your posts.

Vanessa said...

Sounds like fun! Love the new look of your blog!

Wyatts said...

Gosh we all make cute kids! And they all love Aunt Marcy!

Hina Schneider said...

Sounds like the boys had a great time with their cousins. Wow! Look at all those chickens. We used to have chickens too in the islands.

Jack Happy said...

You need an update!