Sunday, March 28, 2010

JuMp StrEEt TramPoliNe ParK

You may have noticed that I've been a little behind on my blogging. It's certainly not that we haven't been doing anything. We have been very busy & I just haven't taken the time to get it done. Here is something we did back at the beginning of March. Trevon wanted to go here for his birthday & we had so much fun as you will see from the pictures.
It is lined with trampolines and they even go up on the sides.
Yes, I got out there as well. Try not to laugh too hard at this picture. Just had to make sure I could still do some of those Cheer jumps you know.

Camdon making one of his funny faces.
Trevon had a blast and even went back a week later with some friends.
They also have indoor trampoline dodge ball which Jaron & Camdon enjoyed the most.
I didn't join in on this part. My idea of fun is not to be pelted with balls that people throw at you as hard as they can. I guess it's a boy thing.
It was a fun family activity and a great way to get some excercise. They have a website. www.gotjump.com located in Chandler.




6 comments:

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

How funny, someone was just telling me about this place earlier today. If it has earned your stamp of approval then we'll definitely have to check it out! Love your new header too :)

Bev said...

Love your new look and I'm so glad you blogged....finally!! Looks like a fun place...I'll have to check it out for my grand kids!

pete/chris whipple said...

That looks exactly like something all your boys would love! I'm impressed with your cheer jump!!!!!!!

Jerry said...

I agree with Bev - love your new look - spring is in the air
and agree with your Mom - I am impressed with your jump - go girl go!!

The Welker Family said...

How fun! It's so fun to have cousin time. What a fun place. My kids would love it.

LaDonna said...

You go girl... you still got the moves!