Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday and I even though I am a day late in posting this the wish is just as big. I will tell you a few things about him that you may not know.
Here he is as a young boy, so cute!
One of his favorite stops in Globe. He has been known to drive to Globe for lunch or dinner not just when passing through if you catch my drift. That's loyalty!
He loves to take scenic drives. This is one that the boys & I took with him. This is where we had our picnic lunch.
A trip to Mexico, he loves the beach and probably doesnt get there often enough.
Again on the beach with his favorite companion, My Mom.
Eating out in Mexico at the Chicken Shack, another of his favorites. Holding Carder Pete, his namesake.
This is from a trip to Utah with Jaron. He is such a fun grandpa too!
Hope you had a great day Dad! We all love you!!!!

2 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

Honey that was so good! What a wonderful daughter you are!So proud of you.mom

Mandy said...

You dad is so great! I just love him. That is too funny he drives to Globe to eat at that place. I haven't been to globe in forever.. Not thinking I want to go anytime soon. :)d I sent you an email, if you don't get it email me...