Monday, September 21, 2009

HaLLoWeeN has arrived at our house

It may seem a little early for some but believe me I've held off as long as I could. Today was the day, I pulled out the halloween decor and it is all up.
This is always a happy day because it is a reminder to me that cooler temps are heading our way. When Jaron got home from school today he saw that Halloween was going up and his initial comment was "Oh great!" I ignored him & kept going.
He caught the spirit of fun. All of the kids were asking if they could have a Halloween party. Absolutely, I told them. I love parties and we are long over due for a fun one!

Don't you love this witch? She is one of my favorite pieces of Halloween decor. Gotta love the Orange Patch!

Come on, admit it. You really want to get your Halloween/Fall decor out too!




5 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute halloween decor. Where did you get all of your?

Bev said...

I knew it would be darling! Just like everything you do!

The Welker Family said...

I admit it - I totally do! Or how about I get YOUR decorations out and put them in my house :)

Jerry said...

Very nice! I love fall decorations too. I'm anxious to put up mine. Can I come to your Halloween party?

Wyatts said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I always love to see your decor! I wished you live closer.